Website eThekwini Municipality
Controls the professional and technical principles associated with the provision of an engineering service to internal/external clients through the provision of guidance/advice on the formulation of plans, programme proposals and design concepts of high impact complex/advanced transmission system interventions.
- Provides comments on options and alternatives associated with maintaining High Voltage electrical transmission capability.
- Defines standards and controls the performance outcomes in respect of analyzing and evaluation the High Voltage transmission system capabilities. Disseminates information on the technical and professional aspects of proposals/interventions and/or the status of approved proposals. Provides advice/information and guidance on the principles, procedures and applications associated with complex forms of Electrical Engineering interventions and procedures in respect of High Voltage transmission systems.
- B.Sc. Engineering (Electrical) (NQF Level 8).
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (Pr Eng) with the Engineering Council of South Africa.
- Valid motor vehicle driving license.
- 3 Years relevant post qualification experience.
Company: eThekwini Municipality
Job Category: Municipalities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Umkomaas, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A