Website eThekwini Municipality
To assume responsibility for and undertake duties relating to the administration and maintenance of computerised pay sheet preparation, time and attendance records and computerized leave recording systems and control systems in order to ensure that employees are correctly remunerated.
- Ensuring that employee’s time and attendance records and leave recording in terms of their respective conditions of employment are correctly maintained.
- Providing the Payroll Controller timeously with accurate payroll information and statistics.
- Draft correspondence, communicate and advise relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring that employees are correctly remunerated in terms of the respective conditions of employment.
- Implement payroll control systems within the department.
- Ensuring that all payroll input has been checked.
- Computer Literacy.
- 3 Years relevant experience
- Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification, i.e. Diploma or Degree.
- Matric/Grade 12 plus relevant certificate accredited by SAQA.
- Valid motor vehicle driving license (Code B).
- 2 Years relevant experience.
Company: eThekwini Municipality
Job Category: Municipalities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ballitoville, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A