Website eThekwini Municipality
Plans, manages, implements and ensures effective and efficient Human Resources management of the HC section to ensure alignment of all human capital services to the municipality’s overall strategy; alignment of all human capital policies with applicable legislation.
- Translates and cascades broad organisational performance drivers into team and individual performance targets.
- Implements a strategic workforce plan in consultation with line management which meets the needs of the organisation.
- Implements the Talent Management strategy of the organisation, implementing processes and systems that will attract, develop and retain identified personnel in conjunction with line.
- Aligns the Unit’s strategic objectives with the key performance and result indicators of the functionality.
- Identifies with the broader key performance areas that support the IDP and the Unit’s planned objectives from a service delivery and performance perspective.
- 5 Years relevant experience.
- 4 Years relevant experience.
- Relevant post graduate qualification.
- Computer Literacy.
- Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification, i.e. Diploma or Degree.
- Valid motor vehicle drivers license (Code B).
Company: eThekwini Municipality
Job Category: Municipalities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ballitoville, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A