Website eThekwini Municipality
To provide a comprehensive and efficient clerical support service to the Unit within the eThekwini Municipality.
- Creates service orders and captures requisitions into the accounting system. Responsible for processing and safe keeping of petty cash.
- Orders office furniture and equipment.
- Updates insurance cover for Departments assets. Orders, distributes and monitors stock.
- Undertakes assets marking. Matches service orders on the financial system.
- Receives and processes invoices from suppliers/service providers. Keeps the record of staff leave.
- Computer Literacy.
- 6 Months relevant experience.
- 12 Months relevant administration experience.
- Matric/Grade 12.
- An appropriate level of secondary education.
- Valid motor vehicle driving license.
Company: eThekwini Municipality
Job Category: Municipalities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hillcrest, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A