Website eThekwini Municipality
To assist with the planning, co-ordination and execute and monitor development projects within the Councils area of jurisdiction.
- Provides support and advice on practices and requirements.
- Co-ordinates the development, presentation, facilitation and evaluation of internal and external training programmes in conjunction with the Manager and interventions.
- Directs critical processes associated with the development of programmes and project for Aligns the support and facilitation interventions to give recognition to the broader objectives sustainability of interventions in conjunction with the Manager.
- Participates in interventions associated with promoting businesses owners.
- Co-ordinates and monitors sequences associated with the implementation of fledging business relating to the Programmes and Projects pertaining to business support.
- Valid motor vehicle drivers license (Code B).
- Computer Literacy.
- 3 Years relevant experience.
- Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification, i.e. Diploma or Degree.
- 4 Years relevant experience.
Company: eThekwini Municipality
Job Category: Municipalities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A