Website eThekwini Municipality
To plan, lead and direct the Human Resource function for the respective Cluster/s serviced, by formulating strategic, short and long term plans encapsulating critical interventions and applications necessary to deliver outputs, managing key functional areas and establishing standards and performance measure to establish levels of efficiency, controlling statutory requirements and aligning or developing policies and procedures accordingly and managing all aspect of employment relations in order to ensure the function is capable of supporting the core business areas of the cluster/s in accomplishing and sustaining a high quality of service and standard through the provision of a skilled and motivated workforce.
- Drafts and formulate the budget and forecasts for the Human Capital function in the Cluster/s inclusive of immediate and near term provisions and, monitors and approves departmental expenditure
- Manages and controls organization change and development in the Cluster/s through the formulation of specific policies and procedures and forwards to the Head Human Capital for approval
- Develops and implements specific interventions associated with appraising and managing performance levels
- Researches and develops strategic and short term plans for the Human Capital functionality in the respective Cluster/s serviced
- Plans, leads and directs the Training and Development functionality within the Cluster Manages and controls the application of procedures associated with Recruitment and Selection
- Implements communication strategies and controls the Human Capital information needs and requirements
- Matric/Grade 12.
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
- 12 Months relevant experience.
- Computer literacy Matric/Grade 12 and relevant certificate accredited by SAQA 18 Months relevant experience.
Company: eThekwini Municipality
Job Category: Municipalities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Umlazi, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A