Website City of Ekurhuleni
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
- Hold information sessions if required, provide information and knowledge as required to resolve problems / queries that may arise
- Ensure proper filing of all information received from suppliers
- Conduct site visits if required to assess supplier’s capability / characteristics
- Establish the cross-functional sourcing team that will be responsible for executing the sourcing process
- Participate in Tender Committees
- Provide input to Commodity Manager in terms of sourcing plan, identify contract short term expirations & renewals
- Ensure that tender documentation is prepared for issue and the tender is registered
- Represent CoE in direct negotiations with suppliers, work within clear guidelines provided by the Manager
- Compile addendums if required to ensure compliance with the SCM Policy and other applicable legislation
- Specialise in, report on and advise on supply chain management related activities for the division
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
- National Diploma in Information Technology or relevant equivalent NQF Level 6 qualification
Company: City of Ekurhuleni
Job Category: City and States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tshwane, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A