Website Durban University of Technology
Teach Chemical Engineering subjects at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Knowledge of online learning software, e.g. Moodle, Ms Teams.
- Actively involved in research and research activities.
- Participation in community engagement projects
- Active participation in industrial projects.
- Supervision of postgraduate projects and postgraduate students.
- Development of learning material for different courses.
- Successful postgraduate supervision of at least two Masters’ students and one Doctorate student.
- At least 7 years teaching experience / professional experience.
- A PhD / Doctorate qualification in Chemical Engineering.
- The standard achieved in each of the abovementioned must be of a high level.
- A minimum of seven DHET accredited publication/creative outputs over the preceding three years.
- A Degree in Chemical Engineering (e.g. BTech, BEng, BSc.Eng, Advanced Diploma).
Company: Durban University of Technology
Job Category: Education Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A