Website Durban University of Technology
Dealing with student queries and complaints regarding the Department/Programme.
- Enhancing staff relations and building the team towards a student centred department.
- Programme and project budgeting.
- Enhancing Faculty projects e.g., Post graduate Recruitment and supervision, Siyaphumelela, FYSE, Orientation, Graduation.
- Provide leadership to the department in respect of Teaching & Learning and Research.
- Appointment of part time and replacement staff.
- Attending to matters such as study leave, grievances, disputes, training & development.
- A relevance in this context will depend on the cluster of academic programmes located in the department
- Associate Professors, Professors or Senior Lecturers
- A PhD in the relevant discipline
- Five (5) years’ experience in higher education and academic leadership Scholarship
Company: Durban University of Technology
Job Category: Education Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A