Website Department of Public Service and Administration - DPSA
Maintain satisfactory clinical, professional, and ethical standards related to these services. Maintain necessary discipline over staff under his / her control.
- Manage outpatient clinic and provide expert opinion where required.
- Provide afterhours consultant cover for Family Medicine in the hospital.
- Attend to administrative matters as pertains to the unit and department.
- Conduct, assist and stimulate research. Training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in Family Medicine at Tembisa Provincial Tertiary Hospital.
- Participation in formal teaching and teaching administration as required by the department of Family Medicine.
- Promote community orientated services and participate actively in outreach programs.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with the Primary Care and District Health Services
- Basic Medical Degree (MBCHB or Equivalent).
- An appropriate qualification in Family Medicine, and evidence of submission of Mmed or other University accredited masters research Family Medicine) is required.
- Proof of current registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as a Medical Specialist in Family Medicine (Independent Practice).
- A minimum of 3 years post registration experience
- Communication skills (Verbal and written) complimented by computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Organizational, problem-solving, and interventional skills.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Benoni, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A