Website Department of Public Service and Administration - DPSA
Manage the education specific planning inputs as part of the Provincial Infrastructure Plan, Departmental Service Plan, Strategic Plan and Annual Performance Plan
- Contribute to the alignment of the infrastructure modelling to the Departmental Service Plan from an educational perspective.
- Direct education specific inputs to the Strategic Plan, Annual Performance Plan and Annual Report for infrastructure. Document the education specific planning requirements to prepare Project Briefs.
- Provide inputs to the Directorate Infrastructure Delivery Management to determine Medium Term, Annual and Adjustment Budgets from a planning perspective. Review utilization of facilities from an education perspective – Assist to develop prioritization model(s) from an education perspective. Assist to prepare commissioning plans.
- Assist to review Business Cases. Assist to apply prioritization model(s).
- Make inputs to the User Asset Management Plan. Development, interpretation and customization of functional planning norms and standards
- Education And Training B Degree in Education or relevant qualification.
- Registered as Teacher.
- Valid Driver’s License. Computer literate. Valid driver’s License.
- Relevant Experience Minimum of six years’ experience post qualification.
- Knowledge South African Schools Act of 1996 and Regulations.
- Spatial planning systems and norms of Government.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A