Website Department of Public Service and Administration - DPSA
Ensure the correct implementation of transactions and approval according to set time frames.
- Promote effective administration, by keeping record of all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Management of educators who are additional to the staff establishment.
- Execute, monitor and co-ordinate projects that are running in the section.
- Monitor functions of the section and personnel under his/her supervision.
- Maintain positive working relationship within the section/working place.
- Provide effective service delivery by handling general enquiries and all ad hoc tasks within the working place.
- HR degree/3 years diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Valid Code B/EB Driver’s license.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a degree qualification.
- Background in educational environment will be an added advantage.
- Appropriate experience of appointments, transfers, and termination of service.
- A thorough knowledge of PERSAL applications.
- Computer literacy in Word, EXCELL and PowerPoint.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Soweto, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A