Website Department of Public Service and Administration - DPSA
Manage performance of doctors in the Department of Radiology. Participate in processes of recruitment of doctors in the Department of Radiology. Oversee clinical audits.
- Provision of quality cost effective and efficient 24 hour Radiology service in keeping with Batho Pele Principles.
- Registrars, consultants and other staff categories, including the running of an academic / in service program for the doctors in the Department.
- Maintain accurate and appropriate health records in accordance with legal and ethical principles and ensure that junior staff complies with the above.
- Assist the Senior Manager, Medical Service at Harry Gwala Regional Hospital in ensuring that the Operational Plan of the hospital is implemented.
- Will be under the supervision of the Senior Manager, Medical Services at Harry Gwala Regional Hospital for administrative matters.
- Co-ordinate and attend to medico-legal issues pertaining Radiology Department.
- Engage in own research and supervise research of registrars.
- Grade 12 Certificate, MBCHB Degree, PLUS FCP Radiology (SA), MMed or Equivalent
- Registration certificate with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as a Specialist in Radiology
- Current registration with the Health Professions Council South Africa as a specialist in Radiology
- Three (3) years’ experience after registration with the HPCSA as a Specialist in Radiology.
- Current practice with the HPCSA as a Medical Specialist (2022/2023)
- At least 1 year management and administration experience
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A