Website Department of Public Service and Administration - DPSA
Responsible for the construction project management of projects for client departments and/or those relevant to the department. Guide the project planning, implementation, monitoring, reporting and evaluation in line with project management methodology
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Effectively apply methodology and enforce project standards to minimize risk on projects.
- Report project progress to Chief Construction Project Manager.
- Provide inputs to other professionals with tender administration.
- Liaise and interact with services providers, clients, and management.
- An appropriate degree in the built environment with three years relevant project management experience.
- Valid driver’s license with exception of persons with disabilities.
- Compulsory registration with the SACPCMP as a professional Construction Project Manager.
- Public Finance Management Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act as well as Building Regulations and Environmental Conservation Act Knowledge and understanding of the Government Procurement System
- Sound analytical and good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the JBCC and GCC form of contract. C
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bisho, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A