Website Department of Justice and Constitutional Development - DOJ
Facilitate the establishment and monitoring Digital Transformation
- Conduct Digital Transformation Research and Advisory Services
- Facilitate the establishment and monitoring of ICT Investment Balanced Scorecard
- Provide effective people management.
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF level 6) as recognized by SAQA in Information and Communication Technology
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in ICT Planning and Monitoring and/or Digital Transformation; 3 years must be as a specialist
- Knowledge and understanding of Digital Transformation, ICT Strategic Planning and Monitoring and Project Management
- Knowledge of Public Finance Management Act, Treasury Regulations, Public Service Regulations
- Knowledge of ICT Planning and Monitoring Frameworks, Government Framework, Strategic Formulation, Digital Transformation and Government financial process and systems.
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A