Website Department of Environmental Affairs
Assist with arrangements of personal development training of staff members of the directorate.
- Plan and monitor the budget of the directorate.
- Process procurement request on the departmental finance system.
- Coordinate travel arrangements of the members of the directorate.
- Handle procurement of goods and services for the directorate.
- Process travel claims of the members of the directorate.
- Assist with the administrative duties of the directorate.
- Good communication skills (writing and verbal), organisational skills, interpersonal skills, good computer skills, ability to work individually and in a team, ability to work under pressure, extensive hours, multi-tasking, and self-supervision.
- An appropriate Bachelor Degree/National Diploma in Public Administration/Management or equivalent qualifications.
- A relevant two (02) years’ working experience in administration, finance, and procurement procedures.
- The candidates should have a sense of responsibility, loyalty, and honesty. Competency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Office).
- Valid driver’s license
Company: Department of Environmental Affairs
Job Category: Government Vacancies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Makhanda, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A