Website Department of Environmental Affairs
Provide general administrative support to the provincial programme manager and provincial training coordinator.
- Maintaining the filling system.
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders.
- Arrange internal and external meetings.
- Provide logistical support to the regional office.
- Ensure effective and efficient functioning of the office; provide secretarial support.
- Assist with proper distribution of documents in a prompt and highly confidential manner.
- A Bachelor’s degree/National Diploma (NQF6) in Public Administration/Management or relevant qualification.
- Experience in project management.
- A Valid driver’s license.
- The candidates should have a sense of responsibility, loyalty and honesty.
- A relevant two to three (2-3) years working experience in office administration, finance and procurement procedures.
- Good communication skills (writing and verbal), organisational skills, interpersonal skills, good computer skills, ability to work individually and in a team, ability to work under pressure, extensive hours, multi-tasking, self-supervision.
Company: Department of Environmental Affairs
Job Category: Government Vacancies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A