Woodhill College has a position available for a School Counsellor
- Assisting in the development and nurture of an enabling school culture and helping students become empowered for positive action and change
- Intervening to give students the opportunity to manage more effectively their life circumstances and to manage their lives more effectively
- Contributing in an active manner to the development of the school counselling programme in support of the holistic development of each student
- Carrying out counselling sessions on an individual, group or class level as part of an integrated preventive and intervention service
- Patience and compassion to work with sick or injured children.
- An energetic positive approach to their vocation
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Excellent planning, organizational and administrative skills
- A passion for children
- Remain calm in any situation yet solve problems quickly in an emergency.
- COVID19 Vaccination Certificate is essential
- The skills to deal with children, parents and staff.
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- Honors Degree in Social Work School Counsellor
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A