Join Curro Oakdene as a Nursery School Teacher 01 January to 31 December 2023
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades.
- A clear criminal record is essential.
- A willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School
- Ability to coach or manage a sport or other extra-curricular activity an advantage
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- Must be registered with SACE and have a valid SACE certificate.
- Educator must have a teaching diploma/ degree for the relevant subjects.
- Minimum 3 years experience in teaching
- Must also be available for induction prior to commencement of duty.
- Must be technologically savvy and experience in hybrid teaching will be an added advantage.
- COVID19 Vaccination Certicate is essential
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A