Curro Rivonia has a position available for a Senior English HL Teacher (Grades 8 to 12)
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
A clear criminal record is essential.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- Ability to coach or manage a sport or other extra-curricular activity an advantage
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- Must be technologically savvy and experience in hybrid teaching will be an added advantage.
- Must be registered with SACE and have a valid SACE certificate.
- Must also be available for induction prior to commencement of duty.
- Educator must have a teaching diploma/ degree for the relevant subjects.
- Minimum 3 years experience in teaching
- COVID19 Vaccination Certicate is essential
- FET experience is essential
- Must be able to teach soccer to Primary School learners
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A