Join Curro Vanderbijlpark as an EMS, Business and Economics Teacher (FET Phase)
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- Current SACE registration
- Relevant experience in teaching FET phase learners
- COVID19 Vaccination Certificate is essential
- IEB experience is essential
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A