Website The Coca-Cola Company
The Analyst/Project Manager will work across the full project lifecycle on a range of business and IT initiatives large and small. You must be able to build relationships with key stakeholders and work to identify solutions by leading structured reviews of business processes
- Document proposals and agreements in a clear concise manner to establish consensus.
- Provide support of issues & discuss prioritisation with Product owner.
- Lead requirements elicitation sessions, stakeholder interviews, group sessions etc to identify business requirements
- Support the Product Owner in creating a refined backlog.
- Support key users of the product, ensuring other teams using the product have the knowledge to use it effectively.
- Create quality, accurate, non-ambiguous deliverables: – Requirements, Processes, User stories & Test Cases
- Helps to ensure projects deliver functionality, efficiency savings and cost reductions in line with stakeholder expectations
- Provide the necessary supporting documentation for the business operations, partners and interfacing systems to operate in a business as usual manner
- Lead sessions with key business areas to document AS-IS and TO-BE business processes
- Organise and execute tasks across a number of different initiatives.
- Ensures delivery of the requirements through technical and development teams, reviews and signs off technical specifications
- Establish relationships with key stakeholder and understand the objectives of projects and their anticipated outcomes.
- Understand, capture and communicate dependencies.
- Understand all steps in the project and ensure analysis methodologies are adhered to
- Experience of agile delivery and product management
- Able to understand and empathise with customer issues – strong customer focus
- BA or PM Qualification (BCS or similar)
- Demonstrable experience in business analysis and project management in large organisations
- Experienced in working on multiple projects simultaneously
Company: The Coca-Cola Company
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Germiston, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A