Website The Coca-Cola Company
As a Senior Software Developer you will take ownership and have authority over parts of our software, to lead development of new projects to deliver and oversee a small group of developers. You will lead the development of features and components at all stages of requirement gathering, work planning, design proposals, evaluation, implementation and support. You will demonstrate good knowledge of release processes, operations and protectively establish strong stakeholder management within the team and the Express organisation as a total.
- Whilst having a strong understanding of the team’s internal processes you will promote good design principles and test and process automation.
- Support team and testers in their daily tasks as well as actively participate in team meetings, code reviews, knowledge sharing and contribution to documentation.
- Identify and drive opportunities for continual improvement to software, owning the business case for change, oversee through to implementation.
- Building for international markets.
- Migrating towards modular architecture.
- Evolving a DevOps pipeline to support multiple platforms.
- Practical knowledge of object-oriented design patterns, architecture, industry standards, SOLID Principles and Test Driven Development.
- Experience leading other developers through the implementation of software solutions.
- Up to date knowledge of frameworks (.Net, Azure Cloud), related standards, tools and trends.
- Experience putting Agile development principles into practice including continuous integration and deployment using Git and Azure DevOps Pipelines.
- Experience with EPOS, vending systems, payment hardware and systems integration.
- IOT, Edge computing and building connected devices.
Company: The Coca-Cola Company
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A