Website Clinix Health Group
The Registered Nurse will promote and deliver quality patient care and wellness in accordance with industry standards and to execute Nursing duties within the standards, procedures and protocols set down by the South African Nursing Council and Scope of Practice.
- Perform nursing duties in accordance with the South African Nursing Council (SANC), Department of Health (DOH) and National Core standards.
- Adhere to the principles and standards of patient advocacy according to the SANC Acts and Omissions, Company Code of Conduct, Patient Rights and Responsibility Charter, Code of Conduct, Patient Rights and Responsibility Charter, National Millennium Development goals and the responsibility of continuous professional development (CPD). Supervise, organise, lead and control quality of care work for self and team adhering to therapeutic standards and goals.
- Document and maintain accurate files and records of patient medication and conduct ward rounds including accompanying Doctors and other Medical Practitioners for creating and evaluating customized care plans including implementing.
- Actively participate in internal and external auditing processes, for example DOH, National Core Standards, SHERQ, SANC and Risk Audit.
- Monitor activities of nurses to ensure compliance with protocols, security, safety of patient environment, Group Nursing policies and procedures, SANC requirements on findings through regular unit rounds.
- BLS qualification.
- Post registration experience required at least 2+ years in a Paediatric Ward
- Diploma in Midwifery (advanced Midwifery advantageous).
- Current registration with South African Nursing Council.
- Diploma in Paediatrics.
- Qualification in Child Nursing Science advantageous.
Company: Clinix Health Group
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mafikeng, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A