Website City of Johannesburg
Applies procedural nursing sequences in the management of comprehensive primary health care services and participates in community focused awareness initiatives, providing support, information distribution and demonstrations to ensure that the health objectives in terms of all relevant national policies and standard guidelines are met
- Participate in the delivery of awareness and educational programmes on clinical approaches to safe and healthy living to the community, assist in the design and participate in health awareness campaigns at clinic level and in the community to ensure improved maintained and sustained health lifestyle and living conditions.
- Initiate and perform certain administrative functions.
- Perform support functions to professional staff/clinicians in respect of specific applications associated with the provision of treatments for communicable and non-communicable diseases.
- 2 years enrolled nurses’ certificate
- SANC registration
- Grade 12/NQF level 4
- Basic knowledge of Human anatomy and Physiology for Wounds Management, Suturing / Removal of Sutures and Application / removal of Plaster of Paris (POP)
- Knowledge of relevant standards as well as statutory and regulatory framework within the Nursing Act
- 2 years’ experience after training, provision of comprehensive primary health care services, be licensed to perform relevant nursing duties according to the scope of practice
Company: City of Johannesburg
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A