Website City of Johannesburg
To plan, coordinate , manage , implement and evaluate Primary Health Care programmes such as Training and skills development for all staff in the city of Johannesburg Health Department and ensure that the administration aspects is effected and also to ensure the provision of quality health care in the city of Johannesburg health facilities
- Manage, lead plan organize, control monitor and evaluate the implementation of the key performance indicators and outcomes of personnel involved in the PHC training programmes.
- Develop, plan, manage coordinate and implement experiential learning programmes in COJ health facilities in partnership with external stakeholders.
- Programme monitoring, evaluation, and research.
- Evaluate post training events. Involvement in research initiative. Health information Management in training.
- Identifies and defines the short to medium term objectives and priorities of the Training and skills and the National core package of services encapsulating procurement, expenditure, and control functionalities, by monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the activities and procedure in accordance with the MFMA and other relevant legal frameworks.
- Identifies and defines the immediate, short, intermediate, and long-term objectives / plans associated with the provision of National PHC Core package of service, District Helth
- Information Systems (DHIS), Training programmes and Research within the City.
- Manage the supply Chain Management (SCM processes to secure accredited training providers (external and internal). Coordinates and manage the sequences associated with establishing the skills capacity of the department
- Good communication skills and basic report writing skills.
- Project Management;
- Core PHC Norms and standards and relevant National, Gauteng and City of Joburg protocols, policies, and guidelines.
- Coordinating skills and problem-solving skills.
- PFMA and MFMA.
- Intermediate to Advanced Computer Literacy in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Emails, and internet.
- Financial Management,
Company: City of Johannesburg
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A