Website City of Johannesburg
Coordination, investigation, inspection, monitoring, evaluation, reporting and compliance enforcement procedures, related to the environment. Distribute information; educate as well as advice on practices that negatively impacts in the environment
- Conduct inspections and investigations of residential, commercial, or other occupied premises and / or open spaces and or public facilities to determine compliance to by – law and statutory legislation.
- Coordinate specific administrative and reporting requirement associated with key performance areas and results indicators.
- Participate in the initiation, planning and identifying project’s role plyers and target group in the provisions of awareness and educational programmes on environment approaches and healthy living to the community.
- Enforce specific procedures and measures on residents, commercia and industrial business.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Conflict management
- Time management
- Strong decision making skills
- Analytical thinking skills required.
- Excellent Communication;
Company: City of Johannesburg
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A