Website Capitec Bank
Formulate and drive the costing strategy for Capitec Bank.
- Apply the activity-based costing framework by building new models and interrogating existing models to generate new insights that contribute to optimising the business
- Ensure that the activity-based cost models of Capitec Bank are up to date and accurate across all dimensions, including transactions, products and distribution channels, and trusted by the business to drive decision making.
- Capitec Bank experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Experience in a leadership role that included managing a team of analysts
- Regular exposure to senior management or members of the Executive Committee
- A relevant post-graduate qualification
- Five years of experience in analytical roles that included exposure to activity-based costing and financial analysis.
- Proven experience building activity-based cost models from first principles and constructing business cases.
- Experience in a leadership role that included managing a large team of lead analysts and analysts
Company: Capitec Bank
Job Category: Banking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Uitenhage, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A