Website Capitec Bank
To own, analyse, architect, design and implement Cloud Infrastructure Platforms, Services and Systems in regard to ALL IT security aspects and security solutions in support of the Capitec organization.
- Developing and delivering systems on at least one of the following Public Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, GSP). Experience with authentication and authorization technologies and protocols (LDAP. Kerberos, AD, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML).
- 4+ years experience designing, deploying and supporting Cloud and Infrastructure deployments and its supporting technologies in a medium to large sized organization
- Basic understanding of at least one high-level programming language (GoLang / .net / Java). Advanced scripting skills in at least one interpreted language and best practices. Understanding of Networking in cloud environments.
- Grade 12 National Certificate / VocationalWindows Linux Server Architecture. Secure network architecture, identity and access management principles and application security principles. Security principles, IT Security procedures and Best Practices Design and deployment of highly available enterprise scale cloud infrastructure. Hand-on experience with Public Cloud (laaS, PaaS, SaaS) and infrastructure as Code capabilities.
- Proven experience integrating security solutions and practices in a large-scale environment.
- 5+ years experience in IT Security-related Architecture role
Company: Capitec Bank
Job Category: Banking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bethlehem, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A