Website Capitec Bank
To have overarching responsibility for supporting the organizational leadership in their efforts to optimally achieve enterprise goals and objectives by effectively managing a portfolio.
- Proven experience in an array of project management delivery methodologies, in specific Agile.
- At least 5 years of management experience across a diverse array of major project/programme initiatives.
- Experience in process enhancements.
- At least 2 – 4 years’ of Project Portfolio Management experience; including forecasting, prioritisation and tracking.
- Experience in planning software (e.g. Atlassian suite).
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Project Management or Communication
- Experience in leading end-to-end RFx processes Experience in diverse roles leading to increased leadership responsibilities within the project management environment.
Company: Capitec Bank
Job Category: Banking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A