Website Capitec Bank
To assist in building and delivering the AI strategy to ensure Capitec is able to compete in a fast changing landscape where data science is a key future-oriented strategic differentiator.
- To design and implement machine learning models to better understand the drivers of business performance and enable improved management decision-making.
- To help automate and improve processes through data science, and create new products and services, and assist with improved decision making based on data.
- Data Science lifecycle and applicable skills within
- Business analysis and requirements gathering
- Spark, Hadoop or similar big data coding experience
- Working in remote environments, e.g. Dockers, Linux
- Predictive modelling techniques (statistical and machine learning) and deployment
- Experience in deploying models into production
- If Honors only and not Masters degree then 1-2 years’ experience building machine learning models in Python/R
- Source control systems e.g. Git, Bitbucket, or SourceTree
- Relational database technologies
- Solution and experimental design for model development
- Reproducible coding experience and working with source control tools e.g. Git, Bitbucket
- Machine learning development and underlying theory and assumptions of techniques.
Company: Capitec Bank
Job Category: Banking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vereeniging, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A