Website Capitec Bank
To optimise Client Engagement and Experience initiatives and the financial performance of the Bank in line with the ROE and profitability targets
- Leading the development of fraud detection models and work with technical teams to guide the development of tools.
- Leading the extracting, analysis and linkage of data from multiple sources and systems to detect trends and write new fraud rules.
- Leading the technical implementation and operationalisation of fraud rules, and monitoring the effectiveness thereof through dashboards and metrics.
- Combining specialist knowledge and expertise with technical know-how to detect and prevent fraud.
- A relevant post-graduate qualification in Statistics or Mathematics
- Masters Degree in Finance or Commerce
- Statistical software (ex. SAS, R, Python, SQL)
- Advanced MS Excel
- 5+ years’ experience in a Financial Services Environment, in an Analyst capacity
- Predictive analytics and machine learning in the context of articulating business requirements
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Financial Services Environment, in an Analyst capacity.
- Business acumen with regards to predictive modelling, financial modelling and IT systems / coding design
- Experience with SAS, SQL & Excel at an expert level.
Company: Capitec Bank
Job Category: Banking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A