Website Capitec Bank
To contribute towards an optimal client experience of Capitec Bank clients through monitoring adherence to quality standards by Business Support Centre employees.
- Provide inputs towards the design of appropriate technology solutions that provide business insights with regards to
- Performance improvement opportunities.
- Service Contact Centre environment
- Engage with internal Business Support Centre (BSC) to identify business requirements and data flows, and provide feedback on areas of improvement.
- To inform business decision making through data and trend analysis, and design reports in line with business requirements.
- Relevant regulatory requirements and legislation
- Client interaction and service engagement
- Information and performance feedback within a corporate environment
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Designing, developing, configuring, testing and debugging Documentum DFC based applications
- Integration with backend systems including: OpenText Documentum, Intelligent Capture, Info Archive, Exstream and xPression
- Document Scanning, Classification, Validation and Data Extraction and Recognition
- Previous experience in documents and records management
- Capitec Java Platform
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology
- Between 3- 5 years’ proven experience in software development
- A relevant tertiary qualification (degree / diploma) in IT (i.e., focused development course) with 5 years’ proven experience in software development
- Grade 12
Company: Capitec Bank
Job Category: Banking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Soweto, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A