Website BMW Group
The role is responsible for designing, leading and driving a local Reward Strategy and Total Rewards framework to directly support the Business Strategy and objectives in line with Group requirements, thereby promoting a holistic approach of combining remuneration with other elements of reward such as short-term incentives to motivate and retain talented individuals.
- You will develop, manage and establish the Group remuneration and reward discipline through planning, organizing, leading and monitoring of all resources pertaining to remuneration and total reward.
- You will support HR and Business Strategy, develop a total rewards framework, philosophy, guidelines and governance documents such as clearly defined policies and approval frameworks to support these processes and measures.
- You will develop and design reward and recognition principles that are competitive and effective both locally and internationally through benchmarking, market research and best practice studies.
- You will recommend any total reward Strategy and direction to ensure BMW SA is a competitive employer within the automotive industry.
- You will evaluate pay programs and recommend actions to maintain the company’s competitive position by monitoring market trends through participation in relevant surveys by aligning to affordable global and regional market pay and benefit practices.
- You will manage the total rewards portfolio, including employee incentive schemes aligned to approved plans and Strategy. You will ensure effective and efficient management of labour related costs and risk.
- Strong reward experience including managing the delivery of company expectations of service providers
- Specialized in compensation, job evaluation, organizational planning, organization development, benefit program designs preferred
- 6+ years of experience in Human Resources position or related professional experience including 3+ years of experience in HR Strategy or similar functions
- Understanding of the legislative framework impacting on the labour governance of the company
- Computer literacy (MS Office, SAP modules and related software programs)
Company: BMW Group
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A