Website BMW Group
- Ensure continuous improvement of quality on maintenance tasks pro-actively and plant availability.
- Perform maintenance work after hours to ensure equipment availability and reliability.
- Responsible to ensure spares (rotatable) are returned to the stores as to ensure availability in the maintenance storeroom.
- Supports Maintenance Activities during Production and Non-Production Hours.
- Daily Planning and Execution of Preventative Maintenance Plan Schedule for Assigned Area.
- To assign maintenance work in the most economical way possible, accurately record necessary information and adhere to the work order procedure.
- Dual Skills Trad.
- Paint Shop Experience will be an advantage.
- Technical National Diploma / B-Tech Degree.
Company: BMW Group
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A