Website BMW Group
The successful incumbent is responsible to holistically manage the BMW M sub-brand end-to-end as single point of contact for ZS-V. This includes strategy, product management, sales management, customer & brand management. To devise and manage strategic plans for BMW Driving Experience and ensuring proper execution by Agency while managing and developing the BMW xDrive Park as a profitable operation within the BMW SA business.
- Lastly, the role will ensure that an effective, customer focused experience is delivered with every course / event positioning the BMW Driving Experience as the benchmark within the premium sector and ensure competency of the Agency appointed to manage BDE by monitoring performance and developing corrective measures where needed.
- This role will seek to improve service delivery / processes of driving experience and take action where necessary and deliver a premium experience within agreed budget while managing the entire BMW xDrive Park strategically as well as its operations.
- The successful incumbent will be accountable for target achievement including budget, data capture / lead generation, reconciliation, and review while continually monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of partnerships & sponsorships, the profitability of BMW Driving Experience & xDrive Park and ensure planning and execution of marketing plans for BMW Driving Experience are well executed.
- The role will ensure that the quality of driving courses are in line with BMW Group AG standards while sourcing and maintaining BMW Driving Experience partnerships & corporate business in a manner that generate customer leads for BMW SA through BMW Driving Experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Automotive experience would be crucial.
- 3 years’ experience in budget and forecast management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing, Brand experience and Events.
- Management of Agencies or external supplier within a large corporate company (1-3 years)
Company: BMW Group
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A