Website BMW Group
The role is responsible for taking a proactive approach to employee relations by identifying higher-level employee relations trends, recommending solutions that address root cause of issues, and partnering with leadership on execution.
- You will ensure ER implementation strategies to support the achievement of the organizations strategic objectives.
- You will scan internal and external environment in order to assess developments, opportunities and risks to the organization.
- You will initiate creative and feasible solutions to complex ER issues at organizational level within the scope of applicable regulations and collective agreements.
- You will facilitate the resolution of ER issues between Senior Management and labour.
- You will manage complex, strategic projects to improve processes, drive consistency, increase efficiency, and enhance organizational performance.
- You will identify trends in employment practices and advises on appropriate proactive action and training opportunities.
- Lastly you will develop and coach leadership capacity and aligning policies and legislation.
- Sound experience of labour relations and extensive experience of CCMA
- Coaching skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation skills
- MS Office – Intermediate
Company: BMW Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A