Website BMW Group
- Right to decide about the allocation of internal and external resources, the functional sourcing and the operative management of the external partners (in coordination with provider controlling and purchasing) in the above-mentioned context.
- Overall steering and management of the Business Mobility, Retail departments ZA Hub budget, incl. forecasting and customer transparency.
- Continually adjusts and improves the IT Products and IT services.
- Sourcing and staffing of Feature Teams with internal employees and/or external contractors considering the legal framework based on the requirements of Funnel Management and Domain Owners.
- Ensure the delivery of all agreed Business Mobility, Retail requirements within the agreed budget, time and quality.
- Entitled to request information and support from the corresponding business functions in order to adequately handle the above-mentioned responsibilities and tasks.
- Ensure resource planning for all Pipeline deliverables including legal changes etc.
- Supports the corresponding IT Domains in the above-mentioned context.
- Ensure integration of strategy and business model results and actions into Governance activities.
- Ensure the build-up and management of the Business Mobility, Retail offer pipeline for the ZA Hub in line with the strategic vision.
- Ensure the successful execution of all the ZA Hub’s Business Mobility, Retail related Delivery Portfolios for complex large-scale initiatives according to BMW standards.
- Ensure and enforce the establishment and execution of policies and procedures for the Business Mobility, Retail department at the ZA Hub.
- 10+ years working experience in Engineering, Manufacturing, Automotive, Science, IT, or related industries.
- 5+ years IT project management or Agile methodology experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Senior Management (leading other managers) with exposure to Engineering or Manufacturing, IT, Sales and Marketing or Commercial functions.
- Post graduate MBA or equivalent degree or qualification in Business Administration or 15+ years of experience in General/Senior Management in a large corporate, of which at least 5 years are in the IT function.
- B Comm. / BSc degree in Business, Information Technology or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
Company: BMW Group
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Soshanguve, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A