Website Bidvest Bank
Perform on-going pro-active compliance risk management activities and advisory services as part of the Bank’s Compliance Function (2nd Line of Defense), as per Generally Accepted Compliance Practice (3 Lines of Defense Model), in order to contribute towards maintaining a compliance culture within the Bank,
- Provide and document input relating to internal control design and implementation (Policies; Business Process Flows; Operational Procedure Manuals; Systems User Manuals; Training Manuals & Records Management).
- Compliance Risk Management Develop and maintain comprehensive Compliance Risk Management Plans (CRMP’s) for higher-risk legislation (Requirements, inherent risk ratings; internal controls).
- Prepare and maintain a Legislative Risk Matrix (informed by the Regulatory Universe) in order to profile compliance risk relating to each business unit/department.
- Maintain and automate CRMP’s for business units/departments (Regulatory& Organisational change).
- Prepare, implement and maintain a risk-based 2nd LOD Compliance Monitoring Program relating to relevant business units/departments & strategic partners, as part of the annual Compliance Coverage Plan.
- Stay abreast of and advise on relevant regulatory changes (Existing and new legislation).
- Degree (Audit; Legal: Risk Management).
- LLB Degree.
- 3 years regulatory compliance experience in a financial services sector.
Company: Bidvest Bank
Job Category: Banks
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A