Website Bidvest Bank
To generate revenue for Bidvest Bank by sourcing new clients and proactively managing the account to maximize profitability.
- Actively grow the client base by agreed target of new acquisitions a month in order to achieve the sales target
- Identify opportunities for cross selling and referrals to other product lines through developing a good understanding of client needs
- Monitor, track and report on sales activity on a periodic basis and to ensure action is taken to meet sales targets.
- Manage the profit margins through providing clients with comparative information on rates and obtaining the best rates for specific banking products
- To proactively cold call and find new clients for Bidvest to meet the monthly revenue target
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team.
- Portfolio Management
- To educate and promoting Bidvest’s full product offering to clients to maximize the revenue that can be generated
- Ability to work to deadlines with and work under pressure
- Proven sales experience in a client relationship role within banking
- 2 to 5 years Banking
- Negotiating skills – Presentation skills – Good Communication Skills – Networking ability – Ability to sell
- Ability to sell banking products
- 1 to 2 years Middle / Department Management
Company: Bidvest Bank
Job Category: Banks
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A