Website Bell Equipment
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the company. It is the company’s intention to promote equity (race, gender & disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
- Upload and maintain learner details on the SETA database
- Supply feedback report on the training that has been carried out to the Training Co-ordinator.
- Travel to other Bell training centres, Bell branches and customer sites
- Assess and moderate all Operator Training relevant to SETA requirements.
- Maintain high level of safety awareness amongst trainees and employees through vigilance and documented safety policies and procedures as well as Risk Analysis.
- Present theoretical and practical operator training as prescribed by SETA.
- Travel both locally & internationally.
- Maintain training records according to SETA requirements and monitor SETA revisions.
- Maintain and improve service levels and delivery of training to meet customer needs.
- Review and upgrade all training methods and material on a regular basis.
- Deliver Operator Training for Construction Machines. (Earth Moving Equipment)
- Ensure that all post training documentation has been completed and signed off.
- CETA accreditation as Assessor and Moderator for Unit Standards 242976, 242974, 243272, 262745, 262735, 262744, 262727, 116102, 262804, 523339, 260977
- Valid driver’s license – Code 14.
- All licenses valid and current.
- Candidates must be prepared to undergo relevant medical assessment
- Forestry (FIETA) and agriculture (AGRISETA) machines accreditations
- ETDP SETA Endorsed Facilitator certificate/ODETDP NQF Level 4 (Attach copies certificate & Statement of results)
- ETDP SETA Endorsed Assessor and Moderator certificates (Attach copies certificates & Statement of results)
- No criminal record.
- Must have sober habits.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an operator training facilitator and assessor in the earthmoving industry (handling or driving).
- TETA accreditation (Lifting Equipment) for Assessor and Moderator for Unit Standards 242976, 242974, 242981, 242972, 243272, 260757, 260762, 8038, 8039, 253638
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Zulu and Afrikaans speaking/writing
- Certified Rigger qualification.
- ABET Level 4 Literacy and Numeracy.
Company: Bell Equipment
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A