Website Bell Equipment
Applications for the following position are invited from suitably qualified interested parties. However, permanent team members will be considered in the first instance thereafter external applicants will be considered.
- Perform parts telesales & counter sales.
- Strive to meet set sales targets and budgets
- Follow up and maintain customer back-orders
- Perform regular cycle counts as and when available
- Provide standby after-hours service.
- Sell parts
- Be available to work overtime as and when required
- Parts related admin i.e. generation of pick lists
- Assist other staff and supervisor as and when required
- General housekeeping
- Must be familiar with the AS400 and SAP Parts system.
- Good telephonic skills.
- At least 3 years’ experience on Bell parts
- Good general knowledge on Bell & Bell related parts.
- Good customer relations.
- JCB product knowledge will also be an advantage.
- Applicants must have minimum of ABET 4
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Applicants must be well presented.
- Valid drivers license
Company: Bell Equipment
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
]Application Deadline: N/A