Website AVI Limited
Manage the day-to-day operations and performance of a team and ensure efficient, professional, and quality delivery of customer-focused recruitment.
- Recruit top talent into our organization by partnering with businesses to understand their requirements and select the most suitable channel to target the required talent.
- Stay abreast of developments within business units in order to proactively recruit ahead of requirements becoming critical ad have a clear understanding of the AVI Group business context.
- Successful sourcing of talent through networking, recruiting and leveraging the support of the broader recruitment team and Recruitment Leads to enable a solid understanding of the market.
- Ensure effective candidate management throughout the recruitment process and assist with the integration of the successful candidate into the relevant AVI business.
- 2 years of FMCG experience would be advantageous
- Experience working bulk recruitment and project planning timelines for delivery
- Knowledge of recruitment methodologies would be advantageous
- Experience in recruiting for manufacturing / engineering vacancies
- Matric essential
- Sound knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Minimum 5 years experience in a recruitment function with no less than 2 years within a corporate environment
- A relevant tertiary qualification would be preferential
- Knowledge of labor legislation relevant to recruitment eg: Employment Equity Act
Company: AVI Limited
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ladysmith, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A