The above-mentioned position is within the Application Development Department. The Application Development Team Leader will be responsible for providing strategic technical direction and manage multiple technical teams responsible for the technical delivery of the full development lifecycle; all product features and support and maintenance related tasks in respect of the core applications.
- Assist the team in defining and working from requirements and specifications to modify/enhance existing production software
- Maintenance and support of existing web and mobile applications
- Leading a team of web developers while providing guidance on technical issues.
- Development of new production software
- Designing and developing front-end and back-end web architectures
- Participating in the design and development of new systems throughout the entire project lifecycle
- 6 -10 years relevant experience as a web and mobile development team leader
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science (Ideally an Honours Degree).
- Using technical skills to support and guide a Technical team to establish priorities and successfully manage deliverables
- Leading and working in an Agile Development environment
- Certifications in Microsoft Web stack (MVC, C#, VB.net, razor, IIS, ASP.net, WCF/Web services, Web API, SOAP, REST, XML).
Job Category: Private Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A