The above-mentioned position exists within the ICT department. The successful incumbent will be responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of a variety of software solutions from business applications to advanced software for the control of highly technical hardware and equipment.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and enhancement of business intelligence solutions.
- Ensure you keep yourself up-to-date with modern software engineering practices and technologies and be enthusiastic about teamwork, lean thinking and agile delivery.
- Responsible for the design, development and support of Web services and applications in a team.
- To play a pivotal role within the development team and to mentor and coach junior developers by assisting with decisions regarding development approaches and technology.
- Responsible for the design, development and support of Web Services, produce industryleading WEB applications.
- Strive to create visually appealing Web applications that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Experience in applying test driven development and software engineering best practices. Solid
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology
- Relevant IT Development certification would be advantageous.
- Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL and SQL server reporting services
- Mobile applications development (IOS, Android) would be advantageous.
Job Category: Private Jobs
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A