Website The Aurum Institute
The banking specialist manages all electronic banking systems, including online banking services, for an institution. The primary duties are setting up accounts, communicating with stakeholders to solve inquiries, overseeing all transactions, authorizing payments and transfers across multi banks.
- Lead and development of all data management (DM) documents i.e Data Management Plan (DMP), edit check document, case report forms (CRF) and various other project specific documentation.
- Work with the database programmer to develop, test and validate all project specific programming (i.e. edit check programs, tables and listing programs, CRF tracking reports database status reports and any ad-hoc programming request).
- Contribute to development of proposals/protocols.
- Support team of Data managers on all assigned projects.
- Be able to assist the technical data managers to utilize existing health information systems in Aurum (i.e., DHIS2, REDCap, IBM, etc.)
- Provide input into the development of departmental SOPs and process improvements.
- You are a responsible, highly motivated team player who can communicate within a team and are confident with collaborators and Sponsors.
- Ensure predetermined project timelines are met and track project progress.
- Work alongside Scientists, research and programme managers to ensure good quality data collection
- Contribution to the Statistical analysis planning.
- Responsible for overseeing all day-to-day data management tasks on assigned projects.
- The role is focused on the oversight and management of clinical research data and databases, ensuring deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Serve as a key contact for data management between the investigators and operational teams.
- Experience leading, growing and developing a data team
- All appointments are subject to the preferred candidates obtaining the necessary security clearance, reference checking and competency assessment.
- At least 5 years’ experience designing and implementing systems for clinical research data management
- At least 10 years hands-on experience designing, planning, producing, maintaining and documenting data systems on complex environments, experience in technologies across all data lifecycle stages
- At least 10 years field experience as a clinical Data manager, in infectious diseases, preferably in TB and HIV.
- Data Science, Biostatistics or other technical (e.g., Biomedical Informatics, Computer Science) degree.
- Kindly provide current and relevant references for background checks
- Whilst all applications will be carefully considered, only short-listed applicants will be interviewed. If you do not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, this will mean that your application has been unsuccessful. All interviewed applicants will receive feedback as part of our continued drive towards people development.
Company: The Aurum Institute
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malmesbury, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A