Website The Aurum Institute
The banking specialist manages all electronic banking systems, including online banking services, for an institution. The primary duties are setting up accounts, communicating with stakeholders to solve inquiries, overseeing all transactions, authorizing payments and transfers across multi banks.
- These duties requires candidates to apply attention to detail and be meticulous. The candidate will be responsible for planning and management of daily tasks for multiple companies, thus need to be very organised and follow a structured approach.
- Develop local competition strategies and manage all objectives
- Coordinate with staff and resolve all issues for financial products and services.
- Management and authorization of foreign payments, foreign receipts, foreign exchange deals, CFC accounts and exchange approval applications.
- Responsible for full operational duties across Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Cash Management.
- A high accuracy level is of utmost importance and the candidate needs to be able to work in a team as well as being self-managed.
- Develop an environment to develop and support stakeholder relationships.
- Effective and professional communication is a requirement as the candidate will be liaising directly with internal stakeholders, banks, regulators and auditors (both local and foreign)
- It will be important to be able to solve queries timeously and make decisions accordingly.
- The candidate needs to be able to apply their minds by ensuring proper order, control and time management.
- Ensure compliance to regulations and standards.
- The position focuses on client services and delivery which is crucial.
- At least 5 years solid experience in managing of all banking systems
- B.Comm Degree
- Finance/Banking Qualification would be advantageous
Company: The Aurum Institute
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Klerksdorp, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A