Website Agricultural Research Council -ARC
Wider network of research institutes and experimental farms, the ARC provides a strong scientific base and a broadly distributed technology transfer capacity to the entire agricultural industry in South Africa.
- Develop professionally written content and visual collateral to support ARC communication,
- Strategy to create compelling marketing and communications plans,
- Coordinate ARC participation in conferences, exhibitions, and trade shows,
- Effective communication within the organisation website,
- Develop and manage the ARC’s social media programme and digital assets, including the ARC other outlets, including management of an ARC press office,
- Build and manage a team of internal and external communication and marketing resources,
- Design and implement an effective stakeholder communication programme,
- Develop and execute ARC’s marketing and communication strategy and manage of the execution
- Ensure that ARC research, policy, and results are effectively disseminated through the media
- Work closely with the ARC Executive at central office and research campuses to build a culture
- A good understanding of how Marketing and Communications strategies help businesses achieve
- Experience in developing compelling marketing strategies and executing them.
- Working in complex communications function,
- At least ten (10) years’ proven senior management experience in a related marketing & objectives and keep abreast of trends.
- Relevant Professional body membership, PRISA, CIM, SAMRA, SGBM.
Company: Agricultural Research Council -ARC
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A