As a user experience designer on our team you will be responsible for driving design deliverables such as wireframes, visual design, interaction models, and prototypes for the EC2 and VPC management consoles. You should have comprehensive understanding of the current state of technology and best practices, with a critical awareness of implications on user-centered design and functionality. You are customer-obsessed, detail-oriented and comfortable working on highly technical teams as well as skilled in using data to make decisions and can effectively communicate these to all stakeholders.
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UIs
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, and technical constraints/opportunities
- Quickly and thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Experience working directly with developers and multiple management levels for implementation of designs.
- Regular and recent creation of various appropriate artifacts for the design of complex web and mobile applications, including flows, models, storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity comps.
- Fluency with user interface patterns for desktop browser, mobile web, and native mobile design.
- At least 4+ years experience in a combination of user experience design, mobile/app/web design, interaction design, information architecture creation
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience.
- Experience shipping products and evaluating metrics to determine success
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A