The Customer Support Analyst serves as the primary level of support for KDP users providing timely and accurate operational assistance. You will communicate with customers by mail, and phone while utilizing a variety of tools to navigate accounts, research, and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fast-paced environment. A Customer Support Analyst is expected to address customer pain points, provide process improvements, and develop internal documentation, all while adhering to service level agreements for contact channels.
- Comfort and experience with the use of technical and payment tools/systems
- Fluent in English
- Previous Amazon Customer Service experience
- Ability to work in changing environment
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- High School Diploma OR relevant NQF level qualification
- Prior experience in process improvement initiatives or Six Sigma
- Flexibility to work shifts which includes overnight and weekends
- Ability to work in teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures.
- Experience working with KPIs and SLAs
- 1-2 years of work experience in a Customer Service or Contact Centre environment
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A